Pret-a-Dress Company Limited (“Pret-a-Dress“) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Pret-a-Dress’s website is located at www.Pret-a-Dress.com (the “Website“) and is owned and operated by Pret-a-Dress.
We take our
customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below. Data protection is a matter of trust and your privacy is important to us. We shall therefore only use your name and other information,
We will only
keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to
the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them at our
address or by emailing us at info@Pret-a-Dress.com. Alternatively you may call us on +852 2217 8330 during our opening hours.
Collection of Personal Information
In the course of using the Website, you may disclose or be asked to provide personal information and/or data. In order to have the benefit of and to enjoy various services offered by the Website, you will have to provide Pret-a-Dress with your personal
information and/or data. Although you are not obliged to provide the information and/or data as requested by the Website, Pret-a-Dress will not be able to render certain services on the Website if you fail to provide the requested information
Types of personal information that may be collected or held by us include:
- Contact details including telephone number, shipping & billing address, email address; and
- Payment methods that you use, including the details, such as credit card information.
Pret-a-Dress collects information and data on the Website for various purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- Membership registration: when you join Pret-a-Dress as a member, we need to know your name and email. We hope that you complete the profile survey on a voluntary basis in order to allow us to serve you better;
- Fulfilling your orders for products and services, order processing and payment clearing: when you place an order with Pret-a-Dress, you will be asked to provide details such as credit card information, shipping/billing address, telephone
number and email address. This allows us to process and fulfill your order and to notify you of your order status
- Responding to your inquiries, suggestions and opinions; and
- Fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes.
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout
and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested
from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
When you register as a user on Pret-a-Dress Website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time. You can unsubscribe from marketing information at anytime by using
the unsubscribe function within the electronic marketing material.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser.
If you disable cookies, you will not be able to shop at Pret-a-Dress but will still be able to visit selected areas of the site.
SELECT RENTAL DATES
Select your rental start & return dates as needed, you can rent for 4-Day or 8-Day…… We recommend you book for delivery arrival 1-2 days before your event date. Alternatively, there is also the option of self-pickup from our Central showroom on the rental
Websites of Third Parties
When you click on links and/or ad banners that take you to either third parties websites or websites of companies associated with Pret-a-Dress, you will be subject to the privacy policies of those parties. Whilst we support the protections of privacy
on the internet, Pret-a-Dress cannot be responsible for the actions of parties outside our web domain.
Besides, we intend to use your personal data to market or promote products or services, or to conduct activities as follows:
- Sending information in relation to our products and services, activities, contests, promotions and events;
- Marketing and promoting activities (including contests) for us, our vendors, business partners and other selected companies;
- Joint marketing schemes with other third parties;
- Customizing promotional offers and advertising contents, so as to streamline your shopping experience with us;
- Providing personalized marketing and promotional information (including benefits and privileges) to you;
- Collecting statistical information, conducting analysis for business analysis purposes;
- Conducting surveys relating to our customers, products or services;
- Evaluation and further enhancement of our products and services; and
- Fulfilling any purpose directly related to the above purposes.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on Pret-a-Dress Website.
Security of Your Personal Information
Pret-a-Dress ensures that all information collected will be safely and securely stored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposee
We use sophisticated encryption technology and secure servers to keep your personal information (including your name, email and mailing address, telephone number, credit card information and rental history) safe. All your ordering information is protected
during transmission by using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts the information that you input so that it cannot be read in transit. Other security measures include restricting access to personal data to employees who have
a need to use the data and who have been trained to handle such data properly and observe confidentiality. No unauthorized access will be allowed.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than related companies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from Pret-a-Dress Website. In exceptional circumstances Pret-a-Dress
may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. Pret-a-Dress is committed to complying
with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong).
Pret-a-Dress reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about breeches of privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Pret-a-Dress, please contact us at info@Pret-a-Dress.com and we will resolve the issue.